Doors open at 7:15 am
Registration, Hot Breakfast and Networking from 7:30 to 8:30 am
Networking Reception Setup for Sponsors: When you reach the Registration Table in the morning on the day of the conference (Wednesday, October 23, 2019), the attendant can direct you to the Shell Theatre Lobby. In that space you will find your cruiser table with your company brand on it. That is where you will set up your materials and your display banner if you have one. Placement of tables are at the organizers discretion. You also have the option to set up during one of the breaks or during the luncheon if you prefer.
Setting up your table is a breeze…no messing around with wires, lights or audio-visual equipment. Industrial Railway Safety Conference exhibitors showcase their talent by going “unplugged”! If you wish to show a video, a fully-charged tablet may be used. However, there will be no power outlets for the tables. Decor and ambiance around the room is casual, yet sophisticated and the Shell Theatre Lobby at the Dow Centennial Centre in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, is a perfect space for conversation and networking. Enjoy the food, beverages, and the live entertainment that will make it a memorable experience for you and your company. The footprint around your cocktail table is big enough to showcase an upright banner and to have on-hand brochures, pens and business cards and small promotional gifts to give away. Exhibitors have freedom to set up something creative and fun.
8:30 am to 12:30 pm
• Human Error Causes of Workplace Incidents
• Winning through Collaboration
• Developing a Safe Railway – Safety isn’t by chance, it’s by choice!
• Mentoring for Safety and Compliance
12:30 to 4:15 pm
• Keynote Speaker Spencer Beach – Forged in the Heart of Fire
• Rail Safety and Technical Training Panel
• Leading Your People Through Mentorship
• Transport Canada, Rail Security: Who we are, what we do.
• Alberta’s Industrial Heartland Association Update
4:15 to 7:00 pm
• Supplier Networking and Entertainment Reception
The Supplier Networking Reception will start as soon as the conference ends at 4:15 pm and will be open until 7 pm. Enjoy appetizers and beverages while listening to local musical talent, Wild Rose String Quartet.